What this is...



This site is a sister to The Year of Magical Painting, the self-chronicling of my quest to become the preeminent American portrait painter of the 21st century.


The purpose of this site is to provide, with minimal commentary, images and prices of my Wall Street paintings. It contains almost the entire collection of my annotated paintings, listed in chronological order, excluding only the ones that are so bad I cannot bear to look at them.

Click an image to enlarge it. Click it again for maximum size.


Friday, March 20, 2015

Work in Progress

My portrait of Wayne LaPierre, unfinished ...


1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is looking absolutely stunning. This is exactly what we call Aboriginal Art work. Just loved the colors that have been used in this paining! It will look more beautiful once it gets completed.

    ReplyDelete